MEETING YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS WHILE RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY:
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not share your personal information with any non-affiliated third party for any purpose. In addition, we have policies, procedures, employee orientation and communication programs, in place, designed to protect your information. We expect our employees, elected officials and agents to comply with this policy. This notice describes how we protect the privacy of your information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND FROM WHAT SOURCES:
- Applications and other forms that you submit to us. This includes your age, gender, place of birth, health and financial information and beneficiaries.
- Information about your transactions with us via the telephone, facsimile, or internet.
- Health and financial information from local, state or federal agencies.
- Health information from physicians, hospitals and other medical providers.
THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR CONSENT AND AS PERMITTED BY LAW :
- Health information for review to our Medical Examiner or Commercial Underwriter who are under written contract and in agreement with this Policy.
- Financial information, as required by law, to state and federal agencies.
- Financial and health information to our Legal Advisor who is in agreement with this Policy.
- We do not share your non-public information with any other third party.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Providing information to you only after we have asked and received from you information that only you should know.
- We restrict access to your information to employees, officers and agents who need to know that information in order to provide you with the highest quality of professional service.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulation to guard your information.
Adopted by the Board of Directors on December 4, 2008, find here our Privacy Statement as required through the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act adopted in Washington D.C. to protect the privacy of consumers. As has been the practice at NSS Life, we will not share information with other companies.